Thursday, March 3, 2016

Getting Back In The Swing...

Yes, I ran today! It was great but not great all at the same time.  

I only ran 2 miles as you can see from the picture below but it was 2 miles more than I did yesterday! It was way colder than I thought it was going to be outside too and my hands turned into icicles but by HIS GRACE I made it!

That 2nd mile was a struggle.... A LOT OF WALKING happened!!!
Look at that pace!!! What a difference a mile makes LOL

All in all I felt good about it. I've really missed getting out there, sweating, basking in the day's beauty, and my dog baby really enjoyed herself. She didn't want to come back in the house. I've already decided that I will run again tomorrow morning and do 3 miles. AND my BFF has agreed to go out there with me!! RUNNING DATE!

Tomorrow holds a new day with a new adventure. Needless to say I am excited about it. I cannot wait to get back to being able to do 6+ miles and feel like a Champ afterwards.... Yup I'm a completely changed woman from who I used to be.

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment