Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 2 C210K

Week 2 of the C210K Plan is down in the history books. I've finished this week and Week 3 has started off wonderfully. Remember how I complained about these past 2 weeks being "too easy" well my fitness is being tested in week 3. 


My runs for the week...

I had a big gap between day 2 and day 3 only because the bed feels so good and its surprisingly still chilly outside. That is really more of a challenge than actually running. Just putting my feet on the floor and throwing on my clothes. How do people do it when it's actually snowing out?? 

Week 2 consisted of .20 miles running and .25 walking, repeating 6 times. It felt good and "easy" but I still reminded myself that I am building my base. I ran/walked a total of 5.67 miles. No long run this time but I see it in my sights.  

Week 3 has me huffing it but I welcome the excitement! 

Until Next Time,

BE BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment