Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hey! Hi! Hello!

You know the old saying, "So much to do, so little time!" And how people talk about the "different hats" they have to wear? Well that's how this idea came to mind. I am not a Hat Lady but I do LOVE shoes! I am your quintessential optimist so there you have it!! "So Many Shoes, So Much Time". See how I did that? LOL! 😉

A little about me and my shoes... I am a wife to a wonderful husband, he is a Pastor, we own our own business, I am a Legal Assistant by profession, a Dog Mama, Aunt, Friend, Daughter, Listening Ear, and on top of ALL of that, I've begun training for a Half Marathon... Sweet Dear Jesus what have I gotten myself into? 

So in a nutshell that's me. Nope, this blog isn't about the latest greatest in designer shoe wear (although Jessica Simpson has some the the best, most comfortable shoes, which I love!) But more so my different "shoe roles" and any other little musings I may come up with.
 Look at that beauty right there!!


Who knows what I'll do with this?!?!? One thing is for sure,  I felt compelled to write my thoughts for others to read. If someone can relate then it's the best decision one could have made. I do know this, once you have that feeling to do something in a positive direction it is best to go ahead and do it. Its usually a God thing and His things are always AWESOME!

With all of that being said... Welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment